AutoMet Data Logger (Model 466A)
The AutoMet 466A Data Logger combines the performance necessary to meet worldwide standards with ruggedness, reliability, and portability. Without complex programming, the 466A Data Logger acquires, displays, logs, alarms, and transmits critical data.
Communicating with the 466A can be as simple as connecting directly to a PC or printer, or by
using modems, radio telemetry, cellular telephones, or a portable data transport module.
The 466A interfaces to a wide variety of sensors, including those measuring wind speed,
direction, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, and rain amounts.
- Easily integrates with sensors to meet the data collection requirements of key regulations, including EPA PSD, and WMO.
- Quick deployment, installs in minutes
- Convenient display and screen-specific keys for easy programming
- 200 Days of storage capacity at one hour intervals
- Communications flexibility, including modem, radio.
- Convenient, small, rugged data transfer module
- Low power for solar, battery operation, in remote locations
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the 466A AutoMet Data Logger is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.