Automatic Precipitation Sampler (Model DRA-12)
For the automatic collection and air-conditioned storage of rain and snow samples for later analysis.
The Digitel DRA-12 precipitation sampler has the following performance features:
- 32 x 250ml polyethelyne bottles.
- Automatic change of bottles when bottles are full.
- Electronic protocol of bottle number.
- Teflon/Telfon coated materials.
- Ambient temperature sensor with radiation shield.
- Heated precipitation sensor.
- RS232 and USB ports.
- Internal memory.
- On-board printer.
- Fully programmable, flexible operation.
All Digitel instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Digitel instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Digitel recommend that the DRA-12 Automatic Precipitation Sampler is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.