Continuous Beta-attenuation Particulate Monitor (Model BAM-1020)
The BAM 1020 provides unsurpassed accuracy, reliability and simplicity.
The BAM-1020 automatically measures and records airborne particulate concentration levels (in milligrams or micrograms per cubic meter) using the industry-proven principle of beta ray attenuation.Thousands of BAM-1020 units are currently deployed worldwide, making the unit one of the most successful air monitoring platforms in the world.
- Excellent value for money. The BAM-1020 is extremely cost-effective, to buy, operate and run. The sample tape lasts for 60 days providing hourly mass measurments so local site operation in only required once every 2 months.
- Compact, rugged and reliable. The BAM-1020 has been in production for over 15 years and has earned an excellent reputation internationally for it's reliability, accuracy and ease of use.
- EU/UK Approved equivalent method for use on all UK monitoring networks. The BAM-1020 was one of only a selct few instruments tested to comply with the CEN 1234-1 reference method during the 2005 BV inter-comparison.
The BAM-1020 now has full remote desktop in addition to standard touch screen display.
If you are thinking in investing in a new PM monitor or upgrading or exchanging your current particulate monitor to ensure EU equivalency/compliance contact ET today for a discussion on how the BAM-1020 can save you time, money and complication!
Contact us if you're interested in hiring this product.
The BAM-1020 Smart Heated PM2.5 and Bam 1020 Smart Heated PM10 are MCERTS Approved
Watch our video on the BAM1020 Continuous Beta-attenuation Particulate Monitor
Watch our video on set up and basic maintenance of the BAM1020 Continuous Beta-attenuation Particulate Monitor
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the BAM-1020 Continuous Beta-attenuation Particulate Monitor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.