High Volume Sampler Automat (Model DHA-80)
A High Volume Sampler (HVS) for autonomous, continuous measurements. The DHA-80 is a system for sampling dust and aerosol particles for later assessment and analysis.
The sampler operation range in standard execution is from 100 - 1000 l/min (6 - 60 m3/h).
The system is usually called 'High Volume Sampler'. Various models of samplers are available from different applications. Generally, they differ by the number of filters processed and by the type of logging failure indication and status messages as well as by the type of remote control via various interface protocols.
Air-borne dust particles in the sampled air are separated on to Ø 150 mm filters. The flown filter diameter is 140 mm. Sequent gravimetric and analytical analysis could be conducted depending upon the pollutants of interest. Filter material and structure selection (deep filters, porous filters glass fibres, silica fibres, pulp, Teflon, porosity...) will depend on the analysis purpose. The filter conditioning is important in order to achieve reproducible results. DHA-80 has a container of 15 filters stretched in filter holders. They are changed automatically to the flow position at the pre-set time.
- Automatic filter change, magazine for 15 filterholders; filter diameter 150 mm
- Constant and precise volume flow adjustable from 100 to 1000 l/min (6 to 60 m³/h)
- Exact flow rate volume determination by the regulation of the air volume "enviro - drive" developed by DIGITEL
- Suitable for PM10 measurements according to EN12341 with the accredited DIGITEL PM10 inlet DPM10/30/00 as well a PM2,5 and PM1 measurements
The DIGITEL PM1 inlet DPM01/30/00 has been developed in accordance
with the Duisburg Institute for Aerosol Research specifications.
- Easy to use programming with touch screen
menu driven program, controlling, monitoring and data logging with an integrated microprocessor
- Communication with a host system complete integration in available measuring networks via RS-232C interface, modem,radio modem and ethernet
- Low maintenance in handling
MTBF of the fast- frequency blower min. 36.000 hours
All Digitel instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Digitel instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Digitel recommend that the DHA-80 HVS Automat is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.