Particulate Monitor (Model ES-642)
The ES-642 is a type of nephelometer which automatically measures real-time airborne PM10, PM2.5, or TSP particulate concentration levels using the principle of forward laser light scatter.
Sample air is drawn into the ES-642 and through the laser optical module, where the particulate in the sample air stream scatters the laser light through reflective and refractive properties. This scattered light is collected onto a photodiode detector at a near-forward angle, and the resulting electronic signal is processed to determine a continuous, real-time measurement of airborne particulate mass concentrations.
• Rail and roadside monitoring
• Schools and playgrounds
• Underground facilities
• Solar power installations
• Wind energy installations
• Farms and ranches
• Hotels and public venues
Also, the ES-642 is installed with other particulate monitors such as the BAM-1020 and FRM instruments.
The ES-642 measures real-time airborne particulate concentration levels using the principle of forward laser light scatter.
The ES-642 has MCERTS Approval
You can download our Noise,Vibration and Dust Monitoring Brochure Noise, Vibration and Dust Monitoring
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the ES-642 Particulate Monitor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.