Laser Backscatter Particulate Monitor (Model E-Sampler)
The E-SAMPLER is the most feature-packed light-scatter Aerosol Monitor available. Whatever your monitoring need the E-sampler will provide accurate, dependable and relevant data.
The E-SAMPLER is a dual technology instrument that combines the unequalled realtime
measurement of light scatter with the accuracy standard of filter methods. The simple filter loading process testifies to the seamless blending of both technologies.
- Programmable Auto-Zero
- Programmable Auto-Span
- Auto-ranging (1 to 100000 ?m/m3)
- Adjustable Ambient Flow Control 1-3.5 LPM
- Internal Battery (30HRS Operation)
- Laser-Diode Precise Optical Engine
- Integral 47mm Analysis Filter
- Ambient Pressure and Temperature
- Internal Datalogger
- PM10, PM2.5, PM1, TSP Monitoring
- Aluminum Weatherproof Enclosure
- Sheath-Air protected Optics
- Completely Self-Contained
- No Tools Filter Replacement
- Ambient Air Monitoring
- Remediation Site Perimeter Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Source Monitoring
- Visibility Monitoring
- Mobile Monitoring
Contact us if you are interested in hiring this product.
The E-Sampler has MCERTS Approval
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the E-Sampler is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.