High Volume Sampler (Model DH-77) Single Filter Unit
High Volume Sampler (HVS) Single filter unit for autonomous and continuous measurements.
The Digitel High Volume Sampler DH-77 is a system to sample dust and aerosol particles for later assessment and analysis. The sampler operation range in standard execution is 100 to 1000 litres per minute (6 to 60 cubic metres per hour). The system's usual designation is 'High Volume Sampler'. Air-borne-dust parts in the sampled air are separated onto 150 mm diameter filters.
The flown filter diameter is 140 mm. Subsequent gravimetric and analytical analysis could be conducted then depending upon the pollutants of interest. Filter material and structure selection (deep filters, porous filters, glass fibres, silica fibres, pulp, Teflon, porosity....) will depend on the analysis purpose. The filter conditioning is important in order to achieve reproducible results.
- Manual filter change. One filter holder for a filter diameter of 150 mm
- Continuous and accurate volume flow, adjustable from 100 to 1000 l/min (6 to 60 m³/h)
- Exact flow volume determination by the air flow regulation"enviro - drive" developed by DIGITEL
- Suitable for PM10 measurements according to EN12341 with certified DIGITEL PM10 inlet DPM10/30/00 as well as PM2,5 and PM1measurements
- Easy to use programming with integrated key pad, menu driven program, controlling, monitoring and logging by integrated microprocessors
- Communication with other systems, smooth integration in available measuring networks via RS-232C interface, modem, radio modem and Ethernet
- Low maintenance handling, MTBF of rapid frequency turbine 36.000 hours
- Components can be delivered separately for self assembly
All Digitel instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Digitel instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Digitel recommend that the DH-77 High Volume Sampler is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.