The AirQualifier (Model EDM 264)
The EDM264 is the optimal solution for both short- and long-term, mobile measurements in outdoor areas and at production sites.
The model EDM264 features a powerful and robust measuring cell based on optical particle counting (OPC) technology with all the advantages that users of our portable aerosol spectrometers are accustomed to.
The system is embedded in a compact, weatherproof housing equipped with a heated sampling inlet, sigma 2-head, a data logger and meteorological sensor.
The EDM264 provides all fine dust fractions for ambient air measurements: TSP, PM10, PM4, PM2.5, PM1, PMcoarse , calculated with the proven GRIMM enviro-algorithm, as well as six additional dust mass fractions: pm10, pm2.5, pm1, inhalable, thoracic and respirable for IAQ and workplace measurements.
All Grimm monitors are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Grimm monitors require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Grimm recommend that the EDM264 AirQualifier is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.