Process control and emission monitoring in a steel plant is a challenge. A large number of gaseous components need to be measured with high accuracy. The environment is corrosive with high temperatures and high dust load. To use an extractive gas analyser in this environment will require a lot of maintenance. The OPSIS Cross stack system is different and provides a gas analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintenance. The OPSIS cross-stack system is based on a non-contact DOAS, FTIR/TDL method using an optical path that can operate across the duct. The light is transported in an optical fiber to the analyser and one analyser can operate several ducts.
A single OPSIS system will measure all relevant gases, such as NO, SO2, CO, CO2, NH3, HCl, HF, O2, H2O and temperature.
Examples of applications:
- Electric arc furnace
- Coke plant
- Sinter plant
- Steel production
- Steel rolling
All Opsis instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Opsis instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Opsis recommend that the Opsis Cross Stack System System is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.