Natural Gas Mercury Monitor (Model 2537Xi-NG)
Introducing the NEW Tekran Model 2537Xi-NG Natural Gas Mercury Monitor. It's specifically designed to accommodate the analytical requirements for natural gas methods ASTM D6350 and ISO 6978. This includes the ability to automatically perform sampling cartridge breakthrough measurements and recovery assessments. The Tekran 2537Xi-NG also has all the typical features of the 2537X platform including high resolution touch screen interface, local data storage, and network communication port for remote data retrieval and full remote instrument control.
• Complies fully with ASTM-6350 and ISO-6978
• Unique dual -bed gold-quartz trap and pure gold analytical cartridge
• Analytical cartridge never exposed to sample gas for clean operation
• Multiple automated QA routines validate method performance
• Range 1 ng/m3 to 2000 ug /m3
• Network enabled for remote operation
All Tekran analysers are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Tekran analysers require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Tekran recommend that the 2537Xi-NG Natural Gas Mercury Monitor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.