Hg Automated Sample Analysis System (Series 2600)
The Tekran® Series 2600 system allows the analysis of ultra-trace levels of total mercury in laboratory prepared environmental samples (water, biota, soil, sediments, gas cartridges, effluents and more). It offers unparalleled sensitivity and flexibility for those who require truly sensitive total mercury analysis.
The Series 2600 is capable of providing a fully automated implementation of EPA Method 1631. This method is capable of measuring waters and digested solids with detection limits over 10X lower than required.
- Capable of multiple method configurations:
- Dual stage gold preconcentration (EPA Method 1631)
- Direct measurement without preconcentration (EPA Method 245.7)
- Air sample analysis on gold traps (EPA Compendium Method IO-5)
- Comprehensive Tek-MDS-2 software package developed in-house and fully supported.
All Tekran analysers are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Tekran analysers require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Tekran recommend that the HG Automated Sample Analysis System 2600 is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.