Grimm MINI WIDE RANGE AEROSOL SPECTROMETER (Model 1371)
Electrical Mobility and Optical Particle Counting & Sizing
The compact Mini Wide Range Aerosol Spectrometer (MiniWRAS) is the only portable instrument on the market that allows simultaneous and precise real-time monitoring of both micron-sized and nano particles.
Designed and specifically built for indoor air quality monitoring, the MiniWRAS is a fit for purpose, state-of-the-art system that combines optical and electrical particle detection in one single device.
All Grimm monitors are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Grimm monitors require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Grimm recommend that the Mini WRAS is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.