Beta-attenuation Particulate Monitor (Model E-BAM)
The Met One E-BAM has been built to satisfy users, regulators and those from the health community by providing truly accurate, precise, real time measurement of fine particulate matter automatically. In addition, it is rugged, portable, battery operated, and deployable in 15 minutes.
E-BAM is a complete measurement system it comes with the following standard components:
- 8 Channel Datalogger
- Internal DC Vacuum Pump Standard
- Real-Time Concentration
- PM10 Inlet
- Aluminum Tripod
- Ambient Temperature Sensor
- Volumetric Flow Control
- Weatherproof Enclosure
- Filter Temperature Sensor
- Filter RH Sensor
- Filter Pressure Sensor
- Calibration Membrane
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the E-BAM Beta-attenuation Particulate Monitor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.