The DIGITEL nucleAIR features the following characteristics:
- constant and precise air flow, long sampling period, high-performance side channel blower Up to 500l/min (30m3/h) during one week on a filter with diameter 90mm (80mm sampling area)
- 2 filter stacks for 36 filter holders The filters are automatically changed to the flow position, the storage position and the evaluation position at the pre-set time.
- convenient touch screen or remote control programming The filters can be moved via remote control at any time. Easy integration into monitoring network via RS232 interface, modem, radio modem und ethernet. All filter data are logged and can be selected via interface or USB
- flexible construction The construction is adaptable to the customer’s spectrometer
- communication with third party system Seamless integration into existing monitoring networks via RS-232 and USB interface, modem, radio modem and ethernet
Plus more ....
All Digitel instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Digitel instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Digitel recommend that the nucleAIR is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.