Portable Aerosol Spectrometer Dust Decoder (model 11-D)
The model 11-D, in its compact and rugged design, combines all advantages of the previous portable GRIMM aerosol spectrometers with the improved optical detection, long-term battery operation, and facilitated handling. This configuration places the 11-D in the leading position of the portable aerosol spectrometers for monitoring inhalable, thoracic and respirable dust, PM values, and particle number concentration.
The 11-D is the optimal solution for reliable, flexible and real-time measurements for aerosol research and indoor air quality, e.g. at workplaces, interior of vehicles, or for process analysis.
• aerosol science
• PM2.5 in indoor environments according to VDI 4300, part 11
• Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in buildings and vehicles
• process control in industry
• workplace monitoring (inhalable, thoracic, respirable) according to EN 481
• monitoring of Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with high time resolution
• dust pollution measurements
All Grimm monitors are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Grimm monitors require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Grimm recommend that the PORTABLE AEROSOL SPECTROMETER DUST DECODER 11-D is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.