Weather Station for Solar Farm Monitoring
An automated weather station specifically designed for solar resource applications. The system is easily customized with accessories for additional measurements, wireless communications, and remote power.
- Solar Resource Assessment
- Power Generation Monitoring
- Solar Farm Commissioning
- Ambient Weather Monitoring
- Research and Development
Solar Farm Monitoring System:
- Measures global, horizontal, & background irradiance.
- Measures wind speed, wind direction, ambient temperature, and relative humidity.
- Includes a surface mounted thermistor to measure solar panel temperature.
- Delivered as a pre-programmed, integrated system for simple installation.
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the Weather Station for Solar Farm Monitoring is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.