Environmental Dust Monitor (Model EDM180)
This is the ultimate solution for any measurement container to measure simultaneously and in real-time PM10, PM2.5, PM1 and the TC (Total counts) with one unit. This fully approved unit can even measure the particle size distribution in 31 size channels simultaneous to the PM values.
This is the first and only optical mass monitor which is fully approved (US-EPA, MCERTS, CMA and EN) and now worldwide in use for years. The EDM180 can also supply the complete meteorological information; next to the standard of temperature and humidity it can optionally provide wind direction and speed, pressure and precipitation.
- Officially approved according to the standards EN12341, EN14907, US-EPA, CMA and GOST-R
- Simultaneous readout of measurement data as dust mass fractions PM10, PM2.5, PM1, TC (Total Counts), and particle counts in 31 channels
- No loss of semi-volatile compounds due to Nafion dryer
- Readout of measurement results in real - time every 6 seconds
- Self-test for checking the readiness for use at each start - up
- Automatic cleaning of the optical measuring cell
- No radioactive source, insensitive to vibrations (can also be used in mobiles)
- Very low maintenance and no consumables
The EDM180 has MCERTS Approval
All Grimm monitors are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Grimm monitors require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Grimm recommend that the EDM180 Environmental Dust Monitor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.