Xact 625i Ambient/Fence-Line Multi-Metals Monitor
Cooper Environmental’s Xact® 625i is designed for high time resolution multi-metals monitoring of ambient air, with detection limits that rival those of laboratory analysis. The Xact® 625i comes standard with a solid-state meteorological sensor and Cooper Environmental’s proprietary ADAPT analysis package, making the instrument one of the most powerful air pollution source detection offerings in the industry.
- ADAPT data analysis software that enables immediate researchquality graphical reports to deliver unique insight on the temporal and variability trends of the metals measured
- Sampling and analysis methodology that has been validated by the US EPA ETV program
- Windows-based operating system with 10.1 inch touchscreen that may be ordered flat (shown) or tilted for lower placed instruments
- Sampling, analysis, and near real-time reporting (every 15, 30, 60, 120, 180, or 240 minutes in ng/m³)
- Automatic quality assurance, alarms, & control features
- Incorporates an internal XRF quality assurance standard with every sample analysed
- Provides automatic, daily XRF calibration drift checks
- Remote polling and remote system control
- Global power design does not require power conversion or conditioning
- Average detection limits improved by over 30% compared to previous generation Xact® 625
Cooper Environmental instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Cooper Environmental instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Cooper Environmental recommend that both the Xact 640 and Xact 625i have a XRF System calibration and full service carried out at 12 monthly intervals, if the Analysers are run continuously.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.